Families, hikers, explorers, skiers and bon vivants are all welcome in the Salzburg Province. This beautiful mountain panorama forms a splendid backdrop for endless adventures. Our claim at the Hotel Guggenberger is an unforgettable holiday for everyone. The culinary delights at the restaurants, sensational leisure offers for children and our comfortable rooms are something to get excited about. And our great offers are also sure to please everyone - regardless of the size of their wallets.
We look forward to welcoming you - or, as we like to say in our local dialect, "Wir g'frein uns auf eichan Besuch"!
Dream holidays in the Salzburg mountains
With us, you will be able to fully enjoy every season. The imposing mountain landscape will make your active holiday a special experience. Hiking regions for every taste, imposing peaks to climb and one of the biggest connected skiing areas in the world are all waiting for you. Highlights like the Großglockner or the Krimml waterfalls will have you gaping in amazement. And we will reserve a place for you in the wellness area so you can relax. We also offer loving childcare, so you can just sit back and enjoy.
Have a day full of adventure and then visit our wellness area to leave all your cares behind.
Our chef de cuisine will spoil you with fresh, regional and seasonal delights.
Your holiday benefits
The best holiday means being able to do anything but having to do nothing. Spend an unforgettable time at our family-run hotel. Our all-inclusive offers ensure you have a pleasant stay without worries.
- Indulgent "¾ board" with breakfast and 4-course evening menu
- Childcare options at the "Kleinarler Abenteuerland" adventure park in the summer
- Large indoor and outdoor pool with lawn
- Generously-sized wellness area
- "Guggi's Farm" with animals, kitchen garden for snacking and herb beds
- Children's playroom and playground
- WiFi throughout the building
- Organised hikes with senior partner Toni
- "Salzburger Sportwelt Card" (guest card)
- Daily entry to the adventure pool "Wasserwelt Wagrain" (all day in the summer, 3 hours in the winter)
- Direct connection between the piste and Ski Amadé and free skibus from the hotel